Courtesy of the NCSE:
A veritable bouquet of evolution vs. creationism news:
* High school senior vs. Louisiana Science Education Act? You bet. “State of Belief” radio interviews Zack Kopplin plus NCSE’s Barbara Forrest. http://www.stateofbelief.com/show-archive/273-february-12-2011
* Six and counting: Tennessee introduces the latest anti-evolution bill in 2011. http://ncse.com/news/2011/02/antievolution-legislation-tennessee-006485
* The Freshwater case continues: John Freshwater is now challenging the Mount Vernon City Schools Board of Education’s decision to terminate his employment as a middle school science teacher.
* Creationist textbook publisher withdraws from Texas supplement battle. http://ncse.com/news/2011/02/dodging-bullet-texas-006484
* Sneak peek: New college biology text “Principles of Life”. Exclusive excerpt on evolution! http://ncse.com/files/pub/evolution/Excerpt–Principlesoflifeb.pdf