Brian tagged me with a Five Things Meme. So here it is:
5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
– Running an ice cream shop connected with a family restaurant in Temecula, CA.
– Reading books about dinosaurs.
– Planning on what community college to begin taking classes at.
– Going to Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm, and Magic Mountain way too often.
– Going to the movies way too often (I should have been hiking and visiting museums more).
5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
– Get into writing a literature review on secondary sources about John Tyndall.
– Clear off some of the books on my desk.
– Get a haircut.
– Sort some books for selling on Amazon.
– Read/take notes on some chapters in Fragments of Science, Vol. 2.
5 Snacks I Love:
– Trader Joes ® Reduced Fat Cheese Puffs
– Hostess ® Donut Gems (chocolate)
– Tortilla chips and cottage cheese
– Nilla ® Wafers
5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire:
– Pay off my & my wife’s college debt.
– Pay off our credit cards.
– Set aside money for Patrick (at least for a car and college, he’ll have to work for the rest).
– Travel – all over, but to Ireland, Galapagos, and London first, but then everywhere else after that.
– Donate considerably to charities/organizations that my wife and I support.
5 Places I’ve Lived:
– Alamagordo, NM (born at White Sands Air Force Base).
– Medford, OR
– Temecula, CA
– La Mesa, CA
– Bozeman, MT
5 Jobs I’ve Had:
– Pat & Oscar’s Restaurant (server, cashier, catering, deliveries, lead, manager, etc.)
– Sunshine Cleaning (cleaned houses and businesses)
– Highgate Senior Living (server in dining room)
– Bozeman Deaconess Hospital (housekeeper)
– Renne Library, MSU (withdrew books from collection)